Shake Shack, Milktrain & Dreamgirls!

by - September 03, 2017

So the other day I went to London with my girlfriend Abbie. We wasn't sure exactly what we was going to do but we knew where we wanted to go eat. We got to London and looked around Westfield Stratford. We didn't do a lot of shopping just wanted to look for a few bits. We then wanted to go to Shake Shack, we've both never been before. We was going to head to Leicester Square but for some reason the station was closed, so we got off at Covent Garden instead. We saw the Sugglife x PointlessBlog shop as we were there but obviously the queue was super long.



Shake Shack was pretty good. It is quite expensive but we already knew that. We both ended up getting their chips, Abbie had cheese on hers. They were so good I would recommend them. We also got a milkshake each, Abbie got chocolate and I got vanilla, mine was really plain and Abbie's was so chocolatey so if you do go I would recommend getting the "black and white" milkshake as it's a mixture of the two.


We then went to the Youtube Space as they have a shop with Youtuber merch. We didn't find anything to buy, I kind of wanted a Rose & Rosie t-shirt but they didn't have my size and Abbie wanted a Pop socket but we didn't find any. We then randomly bought tickets to see Dreamgirls that night! We spoke about wanting to see a show so I am so glad we did it.


After that we went back to Covent Garden. We wanted to try an ice cream from Milk train. If you haven't heard of it you need to go check it out. The ice cream is obviously a bit pricey but it's expected for how it looks. It comes with candy floss all around the top of the cone, you can chose if what toppings you want or they do 3 that are already made up. I went for the cookies and creme one which was so good. Abbie had the one with rainbow drops, I do prefer how hers looks but I'm not a fan of rainbow drops myself. These did get very messy, we ended up having it all over the table and on ourselves. They did taste good though, a bit sickly but good.


We had an hour or so to kill before we had to go pick up our tickets, so we wandered around Covent Garden, we went through the market, into a couple shops and sat on the floor listening to a man playing the guitar. Time passed by quickly so we went to the Savoy Theatre where Dreamgirls was at. We had such a good view and thankfully no one tall sat infront of me! We had Amber Riley at our performance which I was happy about because I saw her on the Glee tour and she was brilliant. Her voice is incredible live, all the cast were so good. The songs were amazing, the outfits were amazing, the stage was amazing, everything was amazing! I would recommend going to see the show it's so good. Obviously I knew a couple of the songs from the film so hearing them being performed by Amber was incredible. I have now had the songs stuck in my head all week. Not complaining though.



- Shannon x

You May Also Like

0 comments