2x Pride Makeup Ideas

by - July 05, 2017

Hi guys! I know I said I'd only be uploading on Sundays but here is an extra blog post this week. As there are many prides still coming up over the next 2 months I have been practising some eye looks. I have never been to pride myself and I was gutted I couldn't go last year, so this week I am going to London pride with my mum. In August I am going to Brighton pride with my girlfriend and my best friend, and I cannot wait.

I just want to say in no way am I great at makeup, I do try my best so the looks I've done probably aren't perfect to those who are extremely talented at it. I feel I've done a good job though and I am proud of the looks I have done. All products I used I will post at the end including links.

So for my first look, I wasn't sure where I was going with it, but I ended up loving how it turned out. I wanted to use bold bright colours for these looks. I went with a yellow, pink and blue with some glitter of course. I haven't used a glitter eyeliner since I was a kid, so I really enjoyed adding this to my look, the dots are my favourite. Let me know what you think.






My second look is my favourite, this one screams pride and I love it. If you're gonna go to pride you might as well go all out. This is definitely the look I am going to wear this week. Usually my eye shadow looks are symmetrical so doing different colours on both eyelids was very strange, but it works.





If you want to go all out you could even add some glitter. I am still undecided which glitter I want to wear, I have a load of glitter pots so I have a lot of choice!




I got this Unicorns Heart highlighter and its a freaking rainbow. The picture below is all the glitter pots I have, as you can see it's made me so indecisive on which one to pick.


Products I used:


 (Mine has 9 colours and I couldn't find it online so here's an even better palette with so many more colours) 
(I had a mini tester but I'll probably use another brand once it runs out)

I hope you guys like my pride looks. Let me know what you think of them, if you've done a pride look blog post I would love to see it. Thank you for reading!

- Shannon x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! I did a similar post on my blog, but I love the glitter in your looks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I'll check yours out now :) xx

      Delete