Adele | The Finale

by - July 02, 2017


On Thursday 29th June 2017 I got to see a LEGEND. I was lucky enough to get tickets to see Adele at Wembley stadium at her finale shows. I don't know if she will tour again so this concert was even more special. I took a mixture of pictures from my phone to my camera which I can't wait to share with you all! On friday I will be uploading a vlog me and my girlfriend filmed, so that'll be up at 5pm this friday over at ShannonAndAbbie on Youtube.




I had a short shift at work, quickly went home to get changed and put on some makeup, then we set off to London! We met my best friend at Covent Garden as we were going to Frankie & Bennies for some dinner. I had garlic doughballs for starter, then spaghetti pomodoro and a side of fries for my main which was delicious as always. We then made our way to Wembley!!! Taigan literally fell onto a crowd of people on the tube as we were rushing to get onto it, and we could not stop laughing, this was just the beginning of the bad luck to come.


We just about made it into the venue in time, we probably got to our seats around 7.55pm, Adele was due on at 8pm but she actually came on stage around 8.15pm. Our seats were so good! We were so happy with our seats, although we were at the top we was right in the middle so we had such a good view of the stage. For Beyonce the stage was one end and we was at the other end so this was so much better.




Adele looked amazing, she had such a beautiful dress on. She of course started the show with "Hello". I still couldn't believe I was seeing her on stage, THE Adele was on stage infront of me. She sung lots of songs from her album 25, but also some classics like Someone like you and Rolling in the deep.




Adele wasn't feeling 100%, she had 2 cups of honey during her show to help her throat, little did we know that the next day she had to cancel her next 2 shows at Wembley. I couldn't believe it when I saw, we got so lucky we even got to see her, I was supposed to see Selena Gomez in November and she cancelled due to her lupus, and then I was supposed to see Ariana Grande in March but she cancelled due to the terrorist attack. So I was paranoid she would cancel as these things normally come in 3's.  I really hope she gets better soon and manages to reschedule the last 2 finale shows. The venue seats 98,000 and they were both sold out which is crazy. What's even crazier is how amazing she sounded even though she wasn't well.

An amazing concert I will never forget!

- Shannon x





You May Also Like

0 comments