The Disney Tag

by - May 31, 2017



This is going to be the post of many cute gifs, enjoy!

1. Favourite character?
Marie.


2. Favourite princess?
Ariel of course, Rapunzel is a very close 2nd.

3. Favourite heroine?
Moana, I love her character, in fact I love the whole movie.

4. Favourite prince?
The Beast, how can you not love him.

5. Favourite hero?
Buzz Lightyear

6. Favourite animal?
Maximus, I love so many Disney animals but he is my favourite!

7. Favourite sidekick?
Sticking with the Tangled theme, it has to be Pascal. He was one of my favourites the first time I ever watched the movie. 

8. Favourite villain?
I love the strawberry bear in Toy Story. (Lotso)

9. Favourite original character? (Minnie, Mickey, Donald etc)
Daisy Duck! I love her.

10. Favourite love song?
I love Tale as old as time from Beauty and the Beast.

11. Favourite song?
I just can't wait to be King from the Lion King.

12. Favourite villain song?
Gaston from Beauty and The Beast.

13. Least favourite song?
Probably Let it go from Frozen. I've just heard it too many times.

14. Favourite kiss?
Come on it has to be this one right?

15. The first movie you saw?
I am not entirely sure but I think it was The Lion King.

16. Favourite classic?
I'm going to say one of my old school favourites from when I was little, Oliver and Company. Not many people have seen it but it is such a good film.

17. Song that always gets stuck in your head?
"See the light where the sky meets the sea, it calls me, and no one knooowwwws, how far it goeeeeessss" 

18. Favourite pixar film?
I love pixar films so much, I love Monsters Inc, Monsters University, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, Bugs Life, Toy Story! It's a tie between Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

19. Least favourite pixar film?
I would say Cars, I may have seen it once but I don't remember, it's just one I wouldn't chose to watch.

20. Favourite sequel?
The Toy Story's 1, 2 and 3.

21. Overrated movie?
Has to be Frozen, I do like it but it definitely got a crazy amount of attention.

22. Underrated movie?
Moana. It deserved way more attention than it got. 

23. Movie that makes you laugh?
Finding Dory. The scene with the sea lions had me crying.

24. Movie that makes you cry?
What movie doesn't make me cry would be a better question? I am going to say UP for this one. I actually don't like watching it because it makes me cry.

25. The saddest scene from your favourite movie?
A lot of films I haven't seen, if I have I was very little and don't remember, but now I don't want to watch certain films like Bambi or Dumbo because I know some of the scenes are so sad, so this is based on scenes I remember well. I am going to say the opening scene of Finding Nemo, when the barracuda kills all of the fish eggs and Coral, but baby memo is the only one left.

26. Saddest death?
Mufasa death scene, if this isn't your answer I'd be surprised. I can't even watch it. Even this gif makes me want to cry.

27. Favourite quote?
"Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them" I just love how sassy Marie is.

28. Favourite theme park?
I've been to Magic Kingdom for a day in 2012 but I don't remember much, so it would have to be Disneyland Paris, I feel my answers for this and the next 2 questions would change had I been to more parks.

29. Favourite attraction?
I actually love the Ratatouille ride.

30. Favourite theme park show?
As I've not experienced many it would have to be Disney Dreams.

You May Also Like

0 comments