Cute day in London!

by - June 04, 2017


Regent's Park - London

This isn't a typical London post you'll be seeing, in fact the photos I took you wouldn't even think you was in London, it was beautiful. But let's begin with how the day started. So it's Wednesday 31st May 2017 and I am going to get my nose pierced!!! I got it done when I was at college, I had gone by myself, went pure white and had to lay down whilst she pierced my nose. I had worked myself up so much and it wasn't even that bad. Unfortunately one night in my sleep my nose stud fell out, I had changed it to a smaller one and that's why it fell out. I couldn't get it back in my nose because it had been bleeding. I was so gutted, I'd gone through that all for nothing! Finally, about 5/6 years later I'm getting it re-done!! I want to try a small nose ring once it heals, no idea if they will suit me but if not a stud looks super cute. I went to Forevermore in Shepherd's Bush, we was in and out within a couple minutes. The piercing took seconds, I was so nervous I was shaking but I actually handled it so much better this time (as I knew what to expect). The needle going in hurt more this time. (last time it was the stud going in that hurt the most) It was more like a sting, it makes your eyes water but that's it. I am so happy with how it turned out, it cost £25 as I wanted a silver stud with a gem.


We went for Pizza Hut afterwards, we always go for pizza. It was well deserved I was a big brave girl  I deserved my pizza. We then took a stroll over to Regent's Park. I didn't realise how big the park actually was, I am so glad we went because I'd never been before. Get ready for tons of beautiful photos! I wish I'd taken my camera but I got amazing pictures on my phone.

Let's start with the flowers, you walk in and you are met by loads of different coloured roses. All the colours together make it so beautiful, my favourite were the yellow/peachy ones. Seriously how beautiful are these photos? I've been so excited to share them.






The lake, it's full of so many ducks, I have never actually seen so many ducks in one place. The ducks were all friendly too, I get paranoid they'll chase me, but I think they're used to us humans. The ducklings were adorable!! There was also a couple of swans but not many. There was a place you could hire a boat to go around on the lake but we didn't do that as it was £8 for half an hour, which isn't too bad but we wasn't desperate to do it.





Next to the boating place you can get ice cream, which we did of course! London can be expensive so don't be expecting anything cheap. I got vanilla ice cream with a flake and it cost £3.50. I miss the days a 99 flake was actually 99p. The ice cream was so good though so all is forgiven.


Of course me and Jamey took some photos by the pretty flowers! We keep forgetting to take pictures together so we made sure we did this time, these are a couple of my favourite ones.




When you go to such a beautiful flower garden you have to take lots of photos! I just love how pretty and colourful these photos are. Summer is such a bright, happy and colourful month I love it so much.
                                                                                                                                                                           







The flowers all had plaques, some would say what the flower was, but some would have a cute little saying or word. Once I noticed I couldn't stop take photos of them, I thought it was such a cute idea.
The 4 I am sharing were my favourite ones.





I hope you liked this blog post as much as I did. Would you like me to keep doing posts like this? Please let me know anything you would like to see on my blog it'd be very helpful. I have so many ideas but I am always open to more! 

Thank you!
- Shannon x













You May Also Like

0 comments