Europe Trip Planning!

by - August 13, 2017



Hi guys! In September I am going to Europe for 2 weeks. Me and my friend Jamey are going Interrailing. We aren't doing your typical backpack traveling. We're taking cabin size suitcases and staying in hotels/Airbnb's. I am so excited to visit some countries I've never been to before! We will be taking the Eurostar to Paris, then we go to Amsterdam, Switzerland, Venice and Rome.

Paris, France

So our first stop is Paris. We booked a really cute Airbnb for Paris, we've both never used Airbnb before. We'll be spending the first day in the city, going to see the Eiffel Tower and the Arc De Triomphe. I love taking photos so I am so excited to document this trip and post about it. We won't have much time in the city as we are going to Disneyland Paris the next day, but we don't mind because we've both been to Paris before. Disneyland Paris are celebrating their 25th anniversary and I am SO excited to go. I need to limit myself on buying things too, luckily pins are small so I can buy plenty of those. I have to get some anniversary ears of course!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

The next morning we'll be making our way to Amsterdam. I've never been before, literally everyone I know has already been. We have a few ideas of what we want to do such as go to the Anne Frank house, sex museum, red light district and taking cute photos of canals and bikes. If anyone has any restaurant suggestions for any of the cities we go to or things to do, that would be much appreciated! We're staying in a hotel that's just outside the central bit, Amsterdam hotels get booked so far in advanced so we got that booked asap. We might even get bikes to travel around.

Bern, Switzerland

Okay so Switzerland we booked a super cute Airbnb, they even have a hot tub! We're here for around 4 days I believe so suggestions on things to do would be so helpful. We want to take a trip to somewhere with a big lake, we've looked at Interlaken and that looks beautiful. We don't have any ideas on what to do in Switzerland although it's one we're most excited for. Our train journey to get here is 8 hours long but I am sure it's going to be worth it.

Venice, Italy

Venice looks so incredibly beautiful, I've never been to Italy so I am excited to visit not one but two cities. Where is the best place to get pizza? Pizza should taste best in Italy so if you know anywhere that sells great food then let me know. I can't wait to take some amazing photos here, possibly go on one of the boats?

Rome, Italy

So much stuff to do in Rome! We have so many tourist sights we want to see in Rome. It is such a historical city with so much to do. We're definitely going to the Colosseum and Trevi fountain. We have a lovely host for our Airbnb who has given us lots of restaurant suggestions. It was so helpful for us both, hence why I am hoping anyone reading this can give us suggestions on any places to visit.

I know this was a short post but we go in a month so your comments would be very much appreciated! We are so excited to explore each of these cities. We'd love to know any cute cafe's? Cute photo spots? I do love an instagramable location!! I've never done anything like this before so I am so excited to explore!

I've also made a travel Instagram as I love traveling and I love photography. I will be able to update every day when we go, so please feel free to give it a follow!



Thanks for reading!
- Shannon x

You May Also Like

0 comments