50 Questions About Me Tag

by - May 23, 2017


I thought I would do this tag so if anyone wanted to know a little bit more about me, they could find out through me answering these questions! 

1. Were you named after anyone?
No my mum just liked the name, then my name was used in a popular TV show for a child and everyone thought my mum copied it from there.


2. When was the last time you cried?
I shed a tear last night. After hearing the news about the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, I've had such a heavy heart thinking about it all. RIP to the victims who were going to a concert to see someone they love perform, to dance and have fun. It makes me sick to think someone took those precious lives away from those innocent people. Such a cruel world we live in.

3. Do you like your own handwriting?
It's okay. I wish it was better.

4. What is your favourite food? 
Chips, but not oven cooked, no no no. I also love popcorn as my snack food, cinema popcorn is the best. Also are you a salted or sweet popcorn person? Salted is the best.

5. Do you have kids?
No I'm 22 I still think of myself as a kid at heart.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? 
I would like to think so yes, I am a lot like me.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  
Yes.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes 

9. Would you bungee jump?
NEVER.

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Cookie crisp is incredible, now I'm craving it.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, who has the time for that.

12. Do you think you are strong?
Sometimes yes, but probably not.

13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Vanilla.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I actually think their hair and clothes, not sure why.

15. Red or pink?
I used to say I hated pink but who am I kidding, pink is one of my favourite colours.

16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
A lot at the moment, but I won't point them out so other people can see them too.

17. Who do you miss the most?
No one at the moment, I'm feeling content.

18. What is your favourite TV show?
Oh I have no idea at the moment as I haven't watched TV properly in ages. But my all time favourite TV show would have to be Friends!

19. Top 5 movies?
- Matilda
- Cheaper by the Dozen 2
- Grease
- High School Musical
- Step Brothers

20. What was the last thing you ate?
Spaghetti bolognese & garlic bread.

21. What song did you last listen to?
Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk. I started listening to songs on youtube and they just suggested new songs, so I left it playing and that was the last one on. 

22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
Ummm, no idea. Let's just say pink.

23. Favourite smells?
Popcorn, chip shops, mcdonalds, fresh cut grass, vanilla candles, blossom, fire/bbq

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Someone from my work.

25. Where do you want to visit next?
Well my next trip away is to Europe, but if I could chose to go anywhere next week I would say Walt Disney World Florida.

26. Favourite sports to watch?
I'm not a sports girl at all, I will watch bits of the Olympics when it's on but I don't watch anything on TV.

27. Hair colour?
Brown, kinda wanna dye it though...

28. Eye colour?
Blue/Green/Grey

29. Do you wear contacts?
Nope.

30. Favourite drink?
Diet cola, Dr Pepper or Tango Cherry.

31. Have you met any celebrities, if so who?
Yes I've met quite a few of my favourites actually, I've met Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler & Victoria Justice.

32. Last movie you watched?
I watched Lemonade Mouth on the plane journey back home, such a good film.

33. Favourite chocolate?
I do love just a plan Dairy Milk chocolate bar. I also love Twirl bars and Curley Wurlys. OH and Magic Stars!!

34. Summer or winter?
Summer.

35. Hugs or kisses?
Both.

36. Favourite dessert?
Chocolate fudge cake.

37. Do you go to a gym?
Nope, don't wanna waste my money.

38. Computer or Television?
Computer (Laptop) definitely, you can watch TV on there anyway. 

39. What book are you reading now?
None but I have a list of ones I want to read, just need to order them! 

40. Favourite animal?
Apart from dogs it would be Otters, they are adorable.

41. Any tattoos?
Yes I have 2, one on my wrist and one on the back of my neck.

42. Favourite sound?
The sound of beach waves.

43. Favourite singer?
Demi Lovato. I've loved her since I turned 14.

44. Where is the furthest you've visited away from home?
It would probably have to be the Bahamas. It's incredible there I want to go back so bad.

45. Do you have a special talent?
I can draw?

46. Where were you born?
In Essex.

47. Where are you living now?
In Essex.

48. Favourite song right now?
I really love Crying in the Club by Camila Capello

49. Favourite Netflix series?
It has to be Pretty Little Liars of course. I am so sad it's ending soon.

50. Any pets?
2 adorable boxers called Roxy and Dexter.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. come on! nothing wrong with a little bungee jumping 😏😉

    ReplyDelete